Already migrated

http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~hernan/XMLPullParser

I use it a lot to parse really big XMLs

El 29/09/2013 7:05, Stéphane Ducasse escribió:
It would be good to migrate this one
XMLPullParser
<http://pharo.gemtalksystems.com/book/LanguageAndLibraries/XML/XML-support-in-Pharo/?_s=B2VbAPf53IE4L7qM&_k=X47eF5DBzXUF01DE&command=PRAddCommand&_n&9>
 :
Supports StAX. http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLPullParser.html to
smalltalkhub.
Does anybody use it?

On Sep 28, 2013, at 11:42 PM, Hernán Morales Durand
<hernan.mora...@gmail.com <mailto:hernan.mora...@gmail.com>> wrote:

El 28/09/2013 14:38, p...@highoctane.be <mailto:p...@highoctane.be>
escribió:
In the Pharo 20 image, I see that we do have XMLParser, XMLPullParser,
XMLWriter and XPath listed in the configuration  (new install with
ZeroConf).

I am also using Soup.

That's because I am working on some OpenData and screen scraping work
and wondered what was okay to use.

Is Soup depending on these? (I have XMLReader and Writer in my image but
don't know from where at the moment - but there are no tests, so only
something like #Core was loaded.

Also what is different between XMLParser and XMLPullParser?

http://pharo.gemtalksystems.com/pier/book/LanguageAndLibraries/XML/XML-support-in-Pharo

TIA
Phil