Marcus wrote:
>do it. The problem is that not everything that would be nice can be done just
>because the day
>has just 24 hours.

No need to say this. We know that each others plate if full - but we all try to
move Pharo forward.
We all did in the past and hopefully will be able to continue to do so.

But currently I'm completely LOST to even know in which direction the release
management moves,
its current state and what is planned for it.

Just for demonstration:

    I only stumbled by accident on your mail regarding the release mails and
that they
    will not be sent anymore.

http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org/2013-October/085991.html

    Is it because you have no time to write them, is it because there is a
"grand plan"
    to switch to a different process to make the updates reproducible? I dont
know.

    Anything I know now from the mail is that I should now have to watch out
for Github
    mails and need to find out more out the current github activities - before
getting even
    a glue on whats going on or how to help.

another example:

    Camillo talkes about "a complete fogbugz api written in pharo" - I can not
find it when
    searching "fogbugz" on SmalltalkHub => I'm LOST again

It's really hard to follow all the activities ...