On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <yuriy.tymc...@me.com> wrote:
> Why do we need Pier-Gutenberg? Why can’t we gust use ePub for example?

We need a simple text based syntax (like for wiki) to write
documentation fast (e.g., books, class comments, method comments). I
don't know ePub, but it looks a lot like HTML, which is way too
verbose for our needs. Gutemberg looks more like Mardown and Org-mode.
The difference with these 2 is that everything is written in Smalltalk
so it is easy to customize to our needs and embed in Pharo (e.g., to
show beautiful class comments in Nautilus, just like in Amber:
http://forum.world.st/attachment/4684866/0/Screen%20Shot%202013-05-02%20at%2012.11.59%20AM.png)

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st