Cool.

I've tried to use the toolkit on Windows but it is a PITA. OSX Lion is fine.
There are some socket errors and Worldstate messages when compiling a
chapter:

[PhilMac:/Volumes/Public/Dev/DevPharo/PharoForTheEnterprise-english
philippeback$] ./compile.sh NativeBoost/NativeBoost.pier
setsockopt: No buffer space available
setsockopt: No buffer space available
WorldState
setsockopt: No buffer space available
setsockopt: No buffer space available
WorldState
Compiling PDF...
Compiling PDF...

Output is fine.

Lots of interesting material in the chapters. Artefact is of particular
interest to me (creation of invoices).

Now digesting the Pier syntax.

Is there any Vim highlighting? I've downloaded the Wikipedia one, should be
close to tweak in case there is no Vim plugin.

Phil