Paul,

I've already tried to load PasswordHashingFFI-PaulDeBruicker.16.mcz, but a
warning shows:

This package depends on the following classes:
  ExternalStructure
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
definitions:
  BCryptLinuxFFI
  bcrypt:
  bcrypt:with:
  bcrypt:with:for:
  bcrypt:withSalt:
  checkPassword:against:
  defaultRounds
  ffiCrypt:with:
  generateBCryptIterations:
  generateBCryptSalt:
  generateRandomSalt
  iterationString:
  randomBCryptSaltData
  saltDataLength
  saltOutputLength
  CryptLinuxFFI
  checkPassword:against:
  des:
  des:with:
  ffiCrypt:with:
  md5:
  md5:with:
  prepareSalt:
  randomSalt
  randomSalt:
  saltDataLength
  sha256:
  sha256:with:
  sha512:
  sha512:with:

Select Proceed to continue, or close this window to cancel the operation.

Cheers
Davide

Paul DeBruicker wrote