On Dec 4, 2013, at 4:10 PM, Roberto Minelli <roberto.mine...@usi.ch> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I recently moved my tool to Pharo 3 and I am experiencing problems with the
> Nautilus.
>
> Long story sort: Why the argument of Nautilus>>#selectedPackage: aPackage is
> *not* a package but some weird PackageTreeSelection or subclass of it?

I guess that if you would get simply the rpackage ie the model you would be in
trouble if you want to do some ui stuff with the representation of the package.
Now if you have a PackageTreeSelection then you can dispatch to the selection
and avoid ifs and crawling from rpackage to nautilus.

So have a look at the code it should not be that complex and last time I looked
at the code when esteban was writing it, it looks good to me.
Less tests, more dispatch.

> I don’t followed (unfortunately) the evolution of the PackageTreeModel in
> general.. so I don’t really know how to proceed.. In the end I’ll need the
> RPackage of the PackageTreeSelection…
>
> Another question: what is a RPackageTag?

Packages contain tag for classes (like old categories but per packages)