Does Kommitter enables partial commits (cherry picking) for a package?
If so, my question is how does it deal with MC ancestry?

Imagine I have a package- A.247 from my-trunk.
I merge some A.312 from my-work repository with work in progress.
Now I want to cherry pick the changes which are OK, and publish only those
to my-trunk.
I do so in my-trunk/A.313.
Will A.312 be in the ancestry of A.313?
Logically as MC is working, yes, because it is in the ancestry of in-image
working copy.

What if I later download A.313 from my-trunk in a fresh image and try to
merge A.312 to finish the work in progress?
IMO, this is not possible, A312 being an ancestor, no change will happen.

So, it sounds like when I committed my-trunk/A.313 with partial changes, I
should have commited my-work/A.314 immediately after with the rest of
pending changes...
If I forgot to do so and threw my image away, from a fresh image, it is
still possible to load A.312, merge A.313, and publish A.314 in my-work
repo.

But then it rather complicates the flow... If we commit/merge carelessly,
we might throw away some valuable work in progress.
The fear of such scenario prevented us to integrate a change from Bert in
Squeak/trunk enabling such partial commits (directly from MC UI in Squeak
case).