I felt we didn't disagree but wanted open that line of conversation because it
sounds heathy :D

I agree the tests for our tool aren't going to be the same as for many web
sites/apps. One thing is to try to create a great experience for woman buying
shoes in the web and another is computer science students/enthusiasts hacking
something useful in a few hours.

After all, smalltalk is all about bringing usability to software-making.

All about the creative spirit easily telling machines how to behave

In our ideal, easily = creative flow