Hi Norbert,

Le 11 févr. 2014 à 11:05, Norbert Hartl a écrit :

> I try really hard to move to 3.0 at the moment. To me versionner became that
> important that this is a requirement for me to change the version. I’m
> testing the bleeding edge version of versionner in 3.0 and this looks really
> cool. But somehow I cannot create a development version of my project.
> Whatever I try the only thing I can achieve is that versionner is producing a
> new baseline method. I used all of the three buttons at the top and did also
> examine all of the menus (those that work).
>
> Any hints?

I wrote a small documentation on Versionner:
http://chercheurs.lille.inria.fr/~demarey/Tech/Versionner.
With Versionner, a development version is always a baseline. If none is found,
it will create one from the selected version.
Why is it a baseline?  because you don't want to update your configuration each
time you publish new packages.

When you are ready to release, Versionner creates:
a numbered version with fixed packages revisions,
and the next development version (a baseline).

Tell me if you need more information.

Regards,
Christophe.