Hi,

Le 12 févr. 2014 à 00:08, Sven Van Caekenberghe a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know when all CI Build Slaves will become available again ? Right
> now, I seems at least Windows is no longer there. It is a bit hard to do
> integrations like that.

ah Windows ...
Yes, they need to be restarted time to time.
I just restarted Windows slaves but it will take a while before they are seen
by Jenkins.
If some of you want / need access to CloudStack to manage (at least
stopt/start) slaves, I can give you access. you will be able to connect with
the account you use with Jenkins.

Thanks for pointing this problem,
Christophe.