Hello,

Le 25 févr. 2014 à 16:53, Damien Cassou a écrit :

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> wrote:
>> Is it possible to receive an email when the build of the project I
>> registered turns to unstable?
>
> yes, just add a post build action "Email notification" and put your
> email address there.

I would suggest to use the "Editable email notification".
It is a Jenkins plugin (already available on pharo-contribution) that is really
better.
With this one, you can customize recipients, the mail content, attach the build
log, etc.
The most important feature to me is that you can define specific triggers like:
- on regression send a mail to RecipientsDevelopersRequestorCulprits
- on failure, ...
- etc.

It is usable without configuring anything but the recipient list. The default
template is already configured.
More details here: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Email-ext+plugin

Christophe.