Hi Phil,

Le 1 mars 2014 à 16:50, p...@highoctane.be a écrit :

> I am now porting my code to 3.0
>
> I am using Versioneer to look at my configuration as when I do load it in
> 3.0, it seems that there are some duplicate packages coming in my
> package-cache and I want to remove these dupes. (Mostly Seaside related).
>
> Versioneer is very helpful in representing the configuration.
>
> Now, is there any doc about its usage?

You can find some documentation here:
http://chercheurs.lille.inria.fr/~demarey/Tech/Versionner
Don't hesitate to give feedback.
Versionner gets better with feedbacks I got latest weeks.

Maybe you already know but you can use the record directive with Metacello to
see what will be loaded, i.e. resolved  dependencies from the configuration:
https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/blob/master/docs/MetacelloScriptingAPI.md#recording.
It may help to debug.

Best regards,
Christophe.