On 17 March 2014 16:57, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> wrote:

> As NBOpenBL gets broader use by end-users of applications like Roassal,
> there is a good chance of a flood of these reports.  Maybe too late to get
> into Pharo3, but it would good (if possible) for system checking be built
> in to determine the feature support of a user's graphic card.
>
> Alternatively, such reports might be reduced with better indication its a
> lack of feature rather than an error.
> For example:
>     NBGLFrameBuffer(Object)>>unspportedFeature:
> looks better than :
>     NBGLFrameBuffer(Object)>>error:

What does it changes? This error is going from OpenGL itself.
GL_FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED is a constant reported by opengl..
are you going to introduce separate error-handling method for each and
every possible error code which opengl produces (includes hundreds of
extensions and more coming each year) ?
If yes, then i wish you good luck! :)

The complete error description can be found in corresponding OpenGL
documentation. As well as recommendations what to do and what not. And i am
not going to teach how to use OpenGL library. ;)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.