On 17.03.2014, at 07:00, seas...@rmod.lille.inria.fr wrote:

> Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the community
> an opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate efforts.
> Just answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions thereafter!
>
> ### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:
>
> - $HEROIC_ACHIEVEMENTS_OR_DISMAL_FAILURES_OR_SIMPLE_BORING_NECESSARY_TASKS

- migrated libgit2 bindings from 0.18 to 0.20
- cleaned up some code
- made all the tests work again with the new bindings
- first commit with libgit2! (3 minutes ago)

- released Fuel 1.9.3
- set up SMark benchmarks for Fuel

> ### What's next, until 2014-03-31 (*):
>
> - $NEXT_STEPS_TOWARDS_WORLD_DOMINATION

- annoy Esteban some more with libgit2
- get other people to work on LibGit
- move the repository to the FileSystem-Git-Dev team
- get fetch / pull working
- try to get the LibGit build working with Moose

- fix the three most important bugs in Fuel
- set up benchmark build for Fuel to highligh changes during development
- Fuel roadmap