Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
On 18 Mar 2014, at 11:42, Pharo4Stef <pharo4s...@free.fr> wrote:

yes but my projects are often not related.

What I mean is: make a meta Metacello configuration, ConfigurationOfStef, that loads everything you need by dependency.

I will try to add a menu in the configurationBrowser to generate nice information such as

Gofer it
	smalltalkhubUser: 'MartinDias' project: 'Epicea';
	configuration; loadStable.

Gofer it
	smalltalkhubUser: 'DamienCassou' project: 'Pier-Gutemberg';
	package: 'ConfigurationOfCatalog';
	load.

That would be a nice add on.

Stef