> <bitter>
> In Pharo3, the UITheme hierarchy seems to have been hit by random
> refactoring (it really looks like that) because it is broken in so many
> place[1][2][3] and in such obvious way (very visible).
>
> It will be nice the random refactorers take(s) full responsibility to do
> the job from A to Z, and not only from A to H.
> </bitter>
>
> [1] https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12554/Broken-Watery-theme
> [2] https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13112/Broken-Vistary-theme
> [3] https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13114/Broken-PharoTheme
>
> Thanks

Thanks hilaire.

Indeed this is sometimes difficult to do things :)
I think that we should be more cautious about
        - making sure that changes fully works. I can tell you that when we
worked three days with igor to clean the frame API
        it was a huge work but we when over all the corners and nobody saw even
that we worked.
        - deprecate more

Now you see you are the first one to report this.