Excellent!

This goes in the direction of Alfred or Quicksilver. I worked on a design
(no implementation yet) that goes in the same direction. I think we
definitely need to get more in this direction, and that we should make it
easy for people to hook their own matchers. For example, when I start
something with / or ./ I would like to inspect the file with that name.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"