Pharo4Stef wrote:
Hi

I did not check the latest submission but to me putting a mutex on list looks like a bad decision.
May be the original forking of the project list is the problem.

What is the point of view of the people that work on the issue.
Forking to get speed is often a way to pay high price after. Synchronisation points are important.

Stef