De : Pharo-dev [pharo-dev-boun...@lists.pharo.org] de la part de Sean P.
DeNigris [s...@clipperadams.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 10 avril 2014 05:05
À : pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org
Objet : [Pharo-dev] Projects trapped on Github?

Last week, we were trying to load pharo-webdoc
(https://github.com/camillobruni/pharo-webdoc) from github to fix a bug. We
ran into a problem that I will attempt to recreate from memory... a
configuration needed to load a dependent project from github (since it was
moved there from sthub iirc), but we couldn't do that because gitfiletree is
not loaded in Pharo 3.0 by default because it depends on OSProcess.

Does that sound like a known problem and is there a solution?

Sorry to be so vague, but I was a bit shocked that we hit a dead end, since
it seems that people are using git/github successfully.

-----
Cheers,
Sean