> There are no NativeBoost on Rpi, FFI or OSProcess.
> Basically the fileSystem work, but some data are fetch via env variable
> and then NativeBoost.
> The solution is to bypass all the request of env variable.
> You should use another way until, we finish to integrate a way to request
> correctly the env variable (NB on arm).
>
> I will studies the possibility to reintegrate fast the OSProcess plugin to
> offer "better" solution.

I would expect OSProcess to work without problems on Rpi, although I do
not have a way to test it. The plugin should be fine. Maybe some changes
will be needed on the image side for detecting the platform, I'm not sure.

Let me know if I can help, I will be glad to add any necessary patches to
OSProcess.

Dave