Yes yes yes ... it works. I quickly jumped through some examples. Roassal2 looks so nice. Thank you.

BW,
Volkert

Am 01.05.2014 03:31, schrieb Alexandre Bergel:
Hi Volkert,

You need to install the true type font. Unfortunately, Pharo3 does not do it
for you. I guess this will be fixed in the next release of Pharo.

I have made a very short video on how to install Roassal2 from scratch:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31543901/TMP/InstallingTrueTypeFont.mov

Let us know how it goes.

Alexandre