Le 27/05/2014 23:48, Dale Henrichs a écrit :
Johan,

 From the GemStone side, tODE has a number of git-friendly features and
will be available for alpha real-soon-now[TM] ...

I use the tODE git merge tool for all of my git merges as I consider it
superior to the existing mergetools out there ... but then I'm biased:)

I'm willing to share the fundamental classes for parsing the git
merge/diff information if folks from Pharo want to get into that
business ...

Cool. I'm for it :)

the Metacello Preview features have also been aimed at support for
git-based development and I'm leveraging those features for tODE as well ...

Dale

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier