Check if your VM has the UnixOSProcessPlugin plugin. It looks like PythonParser
is
using OSProcess to connect to Python, so the plugin would need to be present in
order for this to work.

As a quick check, inspect "OSProcess thisOSProcess pid". If you get an integer
(the pid of your VM process), then the plugin is available in your VM.

Dave