Le 31 mai 2014 à 09:55, Guillermo Polito a écrit :

> Hi guys!
>
> I'm trying to configure a windows (7-32bits) slave to run DBXTalk tests :).
> I've had a loooot of troubles already trying to configure right mingw and get
> it to compile C, but I succeeded.
>
> Now, I'm trying to get it run tests in Pharo, but I have problems with
> ZeroConf and probably temp directories. The log is here:
>
> https://ci.inria.fr/dbxtalk/job/DBXTalk-OpenDBXDriver-Mysql/PHARO_VERSION=30,Platform=dbxtalk-windows-32bit,VERSION=bleedingEdge/59/console
>
> In summary, I have the following output:
>
> Downloading the latest 30 Image:
>     http://files.pharo.org/image/30/latest.zip
> Access denied - IMAGE.QGJEMX
> File not found - -NAME
>
> The access denied I think is from the rm -rf of the temp directory, because
> the temp directory is created in the workspace and the image file is there
> and unzipped. The File not found looks like coming from the find.
>
> Maybe I'm lacking some environment variables I didn't configure... I tried
> comparing my slaves with the ones used in Pharo and I didn't take it much
> further. Additionally, if I connect to the slave through remote desktop
> (:puke:), and try to execute the zero conf script with the same user, on the
> same folder from a msys console, I have no errors.
>
> Maybe someone has an idea? :)

Indeed. Very strange.

You can find all environment variables available to your jenkins job for this
slave here:
https://ci.inria.fr/dbxtalk/computer/dbxtalk-windows-32bit/systemInfo
There are some other variable added on the fly, depending on your job config
(values of axis in matrix jobs for example).

I defined a test job to debug that:
https://ci.inria.fr/dbxtalk/job/test-zeroconf/8/console
The error comes from the http://get.pharo.org/vm.
It looks like a permission problem to write in the workspace of your slave.

Hope this helps,
Christophe.