Metacello implementation of the github protocol uses a zip file downloaded from
github and then extracted in a temp folder. See
https://github.com/dalehenrich/metacello-work/blob/master/repository/Metacello-Platform.pharo30.package/MetacelloPharo30Platform.class/instance/downloadFile.to..st
Metacello code is not robust enough. It should check for a not-used temporary
file name. Check MCGitHubRepository>>projectDirectoryFrom: version:

zipFileName := '/tmp/github-'
        , (downloadCacheKey select: [ :c | c isAlphaNumeric ]) , '.zip'.

The problem is not related to Zinc.

So, Metacello should be fixed. As a workaround, you can also specify to run
only 1 instance of your job at a time.

Christophe