I ran
./pharo release.image eval --save "PharoChangesCondenser condense"

And after a while (a lot) it actually grew the size of the file from
42 M to 74MB!

74M Jun 11 12:45 release.changes (v2)
42M Jun 11 12:35 release.changes.bak (v1)
33M Jun 11 12:45 release.image

So I thought it could need to be run interactively, then I opened the
pharo UI and run the same command in a Workspace, this time seemed to
took longer and increased the changes file even more.

74M   Jun 11 12:45 release.1.bak (v2)
138M Jun 11 13:38 release.changes (v3)
42M   Jun 11 12:35 release.changes.bak (v1)
33M   Jun 11 13:38 release.image

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo