Just surveying opinion, when pressing the 'Create' (method) button in the debugger, how critical do people consider the need for the Protocol Chooser at that time? Personally I find it interrupts my flow, since often I don't feel comfortable with the conventions to choose which protocol it should go in. It makes me go searching in another browser to try to determine the convention from other existing methods. A few options to start with:
1. Like it just the way it is.
2. Dump the new method in unclassified and clean up later (plus a protocol sorting refactoring tool) 3. Having Protocol Chooser provide a short list of suggestions, perhaps somehow indicating the rule used and weighting. For example: "accessors (100 methods matching instance variables)" ; "testing (20 items match 'is' prefix)"". btw, In 2.0 the Protocol Chooser came up with a massive list (actually where this survey question stems from) but in 3.0 the Protocol Chooser comes up empty for my use cases. Can anyone suggest an example in 3.0 that populates the Protocol Chooser?

cheers -ben