> > You might want to have a look at the code in Zinc-AWS (group AWS in
> ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents), in particular ZnAWSS3Client and
> ZnAWSS3RequestSignatureTool - it is using similar request signing but does
> HMAC-SHA1.
> >
> > Thanks! I wasn't aware of the existence of ZnAWS.
> > Actually, i'm currently using the HMAC-SHA256 implementation of the
> CloudFork.
>
> Is that an all Smalltalk implementation ?
> Because it would be really good to have SHA256 in the image.

Yes it is. The class comment says:

"
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/fips/fips180-2/fips180-2withchangenotice.pdf
This class represnets the implementation of CFSHA256 as describied above.
Please direct questions or comments about this implementation to Ron
Teitelbaum: r...@usmedrec.com
This code was extensively coppied from SHA1 by Luciano Notarfrancesco
lnotarfrance...@yahoo.com
"

It seems to work for AWS, I wonder what I'm doing wrong here...