I sometimes accidentally save a package before saving a slice that the package is in, then it fails when saving the package because the package already exists on the remote repository.  I work around this by scrolling down a fair way in the debugger stack where it iterates over the packages in the slice, and just skip it by returning a dummy value from the method just above there.
cheers -ben

Yuriy Tymchuk wrote:
Ah, it’s strange, I can commit slice, but not the package version. Did I miss something important?

Uko