Le 03/07/2014 05:38, mikefilonov a écrit :
Hi everyone,

Thanks! I think Alexey will be really happy to read this thread when he is
back to university in a month :)

Congratulations!

As for versioning yes we plan to implement it. I think it should be easy as
Monticello implement it so it should be possible to reuse. I need to see the
code though.

Also Damien gave a great idea to add a configuration for a hub to sync it's
content to GitHub so cloud could be used for backup/versioning. I think it
is a perfect solution but I don't see yet how it can be implemented. Is any
one knows classes to talk to github?

If it can go through Monticello, then you can use GitFileTree or FileTree + Git + OSProcess. Look into the GitFileTree code to see how you can clone from a github repository and do push / pull.

If it's not Monticello, but pillar files saved to disk, the same code/approach can be used.

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list