for taking a look at the past the images are still available and will remain
like that.
what will not be available anymore are just the zeroconf scripts.

And yes, cleaning time to time is a good idea, IMO. Otherwise we will end with
infinite listings of things that no one use, left there just in case someone,
in a hypothetic day, decides to make archeology :)

Esteban