Marcus Denker wrote:
On 11 Jun 2014, at 14:59, Sean P. DeNigris <s...@clipperadams.com> wrote:

Marcus Denker-4 wrote

When there are issues that people wan to have back ported...

We should save this procedure in a more permanent place...

Indeed… I will put it somewhere.

I think this is a really good idea, but there is some complexity in that an application uses those methods backported into the latest Pharo 3 will not be compatible with the Pharo 3 "release".  Is ConfigurationOfPharo3 something that an application can depend on to bring these backported methods into an existing Pharo3 image ?  Perhaps that should be mentioned in that procedure.  And maybe also that should be part of a default template in Versioneer?

cheers -ben