Hi Stef,

I was not clear. The E.g. presentation for a class lists all examples. So,
it is expected that we get more examples for a class. Take a look at the
attached screenshot showing the examples of FileReference.

Let's call it <example> and then we use it consistently throughout the
system. Is that Ok?

Cheers,
Doru

[image: Inline image 1]