I don’t know, flow is a mission with a curated framework (so it’s mission first)

What you can see is flow’s features being done here:
https://trello.com/b/NVqhll4I/flow

And you are welcome to take a card and push the feature you need running

I’m pushing the ones I need most for the demos I’m doing for my clients like...
now :)

It’s being awesome for corporate innovation indeed

A screencast is in my todo list and the petshop sample app is already in the
repo (incomplete at this point but has a couple of screens)