Do we create an issue for the Pharo-vm?

Stef

On 14/10/14 21:29, Nicolai Hess wrote:
Ah, good to know. At least for squeak,
bug 7522 can be closed :)

Nicolai

    Hi Nicolai,

    On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@web.de
    <mailto:nicolaih...@web.de>> wrote:

        There is a bug report on mantis for squeaks unix vm.
        I think this applies to pharo too, although I don't know if this
        bug is still valid on recent squeak vm.

        http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7522

    yes, one must compile with -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64.  The Cog VMs
    are also built with -D_GNU_SOURCE.

    Here's a line from a Squeak file list on the current Cog VM:

    (2014.10.11 07:00:46 7,115,143,880)

Formula1.2014.Round16.Russia.Qualifying.BBCOneHD.1080i.H264.English-wserhkzt.ts

    No 32-bit limit here.