Hello,

I just tried to get a simple Zinc server running on the standard HTTP port (80)
and it is not working.
        ZnServer startDefaultOn: 80
My image was run with a standard user. As the standard HTTP port is a
privileged port (each port number < 1024 is a privileged port), I tried to run
it through sudo.
It is not working with PharoLauncher (loss of permissions with the process
fork?) but works by running the image directly.

The thing that is strange to me is that if I try to run Zinc on a port with not
enough permissions, I do not get an error. I saw a test of the socket validity
in ZnNetworkingUtils>>serverSocketOn: but I think it is not catching the
permissions problem. Is it difficult to detect? If not, it would be good to
have an exception if the specified port cannot be used.

Christophe.