Hi,

@Stef: Previewing an scenario like yours, where not always you want to
install my experimental tool, my script [1] displays a button morph for 3
seconds which the user can press to cancel the installation. Not that fancy
as a manager tool, but I think it works.

But I recognize it can be annoying to force users to use external tools to
setup scripts in the preferences directory...

[1]: http://ws.stfx.eu/LQ3FQ0MIOH4O

Martín