If you do not care of the UI, it should work on both Pharo 30 and 40.
You can use: (PDPackageAnalyzerTreeModel onPackagesMatch: 'AST*') relationGraph
explore
... but it is hard to see directly the information you need.

If you have graphviz installed, you could use
PDGraphVizGenerator
        newWith: (PDPackageAnalyzerTreeModel onPackagesMatch: 'AST*')
relationGraph
        named: 'ast'