seas...@rmod.lille.inria.fr wrote:
Hi! We're sending this automatic email twice a month, to give the community an
opportunity to easily know what's happening and to coordinate efforts.  Just
answer informally, and feel free to spawn discussions thereafter!

### Here's what I've been up to since the last WhatsUp:

* Made my first contribution to the VM, adding <modifier> keypress events for OSX.

* Refactored class variables and class-side methods of Delay to instance side of new DelayScheduler.

### What's next, until 2014-12-14 (*):

* Change Delays/DelayScheduler base from milliseconds to microseconds,
to fix the commandline issue with "super fast delay"

* Factor out the mutex interthread synchronisation code and provide some alternatives (e.g. Semaphore & Spinlock)

(*) we'll be expecting results by then ;)