Hi Doru and all,

Great work. All these tools are really moving the development experience a step
forward :)
I will try it ASAP.
At this time, I just wonder if it is possible to search text in method sources.
It is often useful.
Another related thing I don't know how to do, is to refactor a set of methods
(could be some methods to 20 or more). In these methods, I send a specific
message. Now, I just want to remove the message implementation (it is not a
rename) and I have to update the code accordingly. Sometimes, I could do that
by just a search/replace (text) functionality (would be cool to use patterns
there) in methods source code but I cannot find a way do that for now. So I do
it by hand.
I wonder if it already exists a way to do that or if GTSpotter could address
this issue.

Christophe.