The problem here is that filetree only has the last version, so if you are on a
commit with 12th, monticello cannot access 10th. I have created a guide some
time ago on how to use metacello + github, maybe it can be useful for you:
http://sleepycoders.blogspot.ch/2014/04/how-to-distribute-your-github-pharo.html

Uko