We have merged the parsers into one, because we had 3 parsers that didn’t have
any dedicated use-cases, juts were developed historical as at some point
someone needed a bit more functionality, and then different parsers were used
randomly on the system. As for the expression - yes we have to decide about it.
If it’s only about being able to use exponent in float literals, one can use:
“Number readFrom: '2.5850009999999998e04’”. If it’s about being similar to the
other languages, we can also decide does it make sense to have a +2 literal.

Uko