> Really interesting discussion. I like pragmas but this is interesting to
> see them challenged.

Thanks. It's a pleasure to discuss that way :)

>  Yes, but there end up being lots of naming conventions and they are
>> non-obvious.  Whereas pragmas, because they are in-your-face in the methods
>> in question, don't need conventions. They just need documenting ;-).
>>
> Thierry I'm skeptical that multiple protocol will save the problem because
> you will rely on coding conventions.

Pragma as well: just explain the conventions behind the gtInspector
pragmas, for example.

But give me multiple protocols and I'll show you the same conventions
rewritten in less lines (and a slightly more efficient code).

> And pragma is a clever tagging.

Then maybe we should remove protocols and replace them with pragmas :)

Thierry