Thanks for the pointer to the ZeroConf. This is my first time using that.
I'm used to the usual Ubuntu installation which provides a pharo-vm-x (GUI)
and pharo-vm-nox (headless). The command line functionality is cool, but
that's not what I want. By playing around, I figured out how to get
--no-quit to work. I was trying
   ./pharo --headless --no-quit ./Pharo.image &
and I needed
   ./pharo --headless ./Pharo.image --no-quit &
I guess that makes sense knowing that --no-quit is actually to be processed
by the script and not a flag for the VM.

Anyway, I think I got it figured out. Thanks for the help,

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.
http://www.je77.com/