      From: François Stephany <tulipe.mouta...@gmail.com>
 To: Pharo Development List <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>; Pharo Business
<pharo-busin...@lists.pharo.org>
 Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2015 4:44 AM
 Subject: [Pharo-dev] French speaking Pharo company

Hi there,

I'm writing a proposal for a potential customer. Given the complex model, I'd
like to implement the backend and webservice in Pharo (instead of Ruby on
Rails).

Is there any of you working in a service company doing Pharo Development for
backends? The customer is french and might be more comfortable going with Pharo
if he knows that there are backups in case we disappear.

Cheers,
Francois

--- End Message ---