Right now, there is:
TxBasicSpan>>#isAtEnd ^ false
and
TxEndSpan>>#isAtEnd ^ true

However, there are cases were a list of spans has no end marker e.g. the
argument to #insert:

I'm thinking of changing to: TxBasicSpan>>#isAtEnd ^ self next == self.
This will allow changing e.g. the following slightly opaque loop condition:
    [ span next == span ] whileFalse: [ span := span next ].
to:
    [ span isAtEnd ] whileFalse: [ span := span next ].

All tests pass with this change, but I'm still very much beginning learning
Tx, so I wanted to run it by everyone to see if I'm missing something...

-----
Cheers,
Sean