Sean P. DeNigris wrote

>> a bit of cleaning...
>> Issue 15475: TxText Cleanup for Pharo 5.0 #2
> Finally passed validation! Okay to include?

Now there are:
- Issue 15475: TxText Cleanup for Pharo 5.0 #2
- Issue 15481: TxText Cleanup for Pharo 5.0 #3
Both have passed validation. They are almost entirely cleanups. The only
slight API change is in #3 (with a semantic minor version bump to the
config):
- [ENH]: Remove TxModel>>#getAttribute:, which makes no sense - you must ask
a span or position for an attribute, not a text
- [ENH]: Rename TxModel>>#import: -> #replaceAllWith:

Actually managing via config is pretty cool because I was able to easily
build #3 on #2. So, if we like both, only #3 has to be integrated.

-----
Cheers,
Sean