>>> Ok, I had a look on
>>>
>>> ConfigurationOfTxText-SeanDeNigris.48
>>>
>>> And, what I can see:
>>>
>>> - two rpackages are created upon loading: 'ConfigurationOfTxText' and 'a
>>> MCWorkingCopy(ConfigurationOfTxText)'.
>>>
>>> - Two WorkingCopy(s) are created, but one is NicolaiHess.42 (the one
>>> already in the image in Pharo 4).
>>>
>>> - History stops at NicolaiHess.42 ?
>>>

>> Ups!
>>

> The thing is, ConfigurationOfTxText-NicolaiHess.42 which is in
> Pharo40Inbox is fine and has the full history :)
>
> But, ConfigurationOfTxText-NicolaiHess.43 in TxText has its history cut at
> NicolaiHess.42 :(
>

>>> All packages newer than NicolaiHess.42 have their history cut at
>>> NicolaiHess.42. And a few (SeanDeNigris.48 for sure) have 'a
>>> MCWorkingCopy(ConfigurationOfTxText)' as package name instead of
>>> 'ConfigurationOfTxText', and this is inside the .mcz.
>>>
>>> How where those packages saved?
>>>

>> Don't know what I did wrong, but I don't know much about this and don't
>> have much experience with this.
>> I just copied the packages from the repository to the inbox when I
>> created a new configuration.
>>

> I haven't checked on the packages themselves, I'm just looking at the
> ConfigurationOfTxText for the moment...
>
> Something strange happened when .43 was created. And, yes, it's a bit
> strange: each time the configuration is saved in Pharo40Inbox, it is not
> present in the TxText repository (except when it's Esteban, Stef or
> Igor...). Are you sure you have used 'Copy' and not saved a new version in
> the Pharo40Inbox?

No, I am sure I did *not* use copy!
The first time I tried to create a ConfigurationOfXXX (I think it was for
Athens) I said I cannot "copy" to inbox and ask how copying to the inbox
works.
And I was told "to save" the Configuration to the inbox.

I think I always saved a new version instead of copying.
How can other people copy instead of save ? I always got an error on "copy".