On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 7:46 AM, Sergio Fedi <sergio.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I'm planning to solve Case 15309:
>
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/15309/adding-message-for-test-result
>
> Personally, I'm not sure what is needed, and I would prefer to do this
> change at the request of an actual color blind person who needs it and can
> provide real feedback on the issue.
>
> But that's why I'm tackling this case:
>
> To determine *whether we should do something about it, and what*
> *or **to close it*

There are different types of colour-blindess.  I have a friend with one
that see predominantly one colour (e.g blue) and the other kid sees
predominantly another colour(e.g.yellow).  I don't think any one
colourblind person will give broadly applicable results.  I think we'll do
better addressessing general design principles [1] [2] and testing
software[3].

[1]
http://designshack.net/articles/accessibility/tips-for-designing-for-colorblind-users/
[2]