Hi alejandro

which image?
which version?
which latest vm?

do you see a pattern :)

Stef

Le 11/5/15 20:37, Alejandro Infante a écrit :
Hello,

When I try to open the image from Jenkins the screen goes black for 5 seconds
and then it throws a segmentation fault in my Mac. I use a Macbook air with the
latest stable Pharo VM.

Using the ConfigurationOf I have found that Lighthouse by default set the
display to work in fullscreen, and is perfectly usable, but when saving the
image it is impossible to open it again (segfault). I attached the crash.dmp.

If I try to disable the fullscreen before saving it, the error does not appear
again.

I’m the only one capable to reproduce this?

Cheers,
Alejandro